Tuesday 23 April 2013

Introduction

After enjoying reading many blogs over the past few months, I've finally decided to start one of my own.  I'll mostly be posting about my Filofax and stationery collection.

I bought my first Filofax in October 2012, a personal Violet Domino and this was quickly followed by another personal size Domino, this time in Grape. Oh, did I mention that my favourite colour is purple?


L - Violet,  R - Grape
After a quick search, I discovered the amazing website http://philofaxy.blogspot.co.uk/ and I was hooked.  My addiction, I mean love of Filofax, quickly grew and I bought three leather ones at a bargain price from TK Maxx (black Slimline Cuban, grey Personal Malden and a maroon A5 Dakota).

Both Dominos are now being used as storage binders.

4 comments:

  1. Glad to see you! Have fun blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the welcome. I'm slowly getting used to BlogSpot (this is my first ever blog) but I do intend to have lots of fun on here!

      Delete
  2. I'm only a few months ahead of you in discovering Philofaxy and the wonderful community associated with it - as well as re-discovering my love of Filofax and all things stationery! I haven't yet taken the plunge in starting a blog but I might one of these days. I not only will enjoy your posts but I join you in that "Purple" sistehood! It has always been my favorite color!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Marianna, the world of Filofax, Philofaxy and stationery is very addictive, isn't it? Hope you do decide to start your own blog as there can never be enough members of the "Purple Sisterhood".

      Delete